|4 January 2017
||Managed VCL becomes free. Version with source code can be downloaded from http://www.managed-vcl.com/downloads/full/. Registration key is "Free version|114A93E0F58F2F1E" (without quotes). Versions for newer Delphi and C++ Builder are not planned.
|10 April 2006
||Managed VCL v. 2.0 is released. New release includes version for Delphi 2006
and support for .Net framework 2.0, as well as enhancements in existing code.
|23 January 2005
||Managed VCL for Delphi 2005 is released.
|10 November 2004
||Managed VCL 1.40 is released.
- Enhanced support for upcoming .Net 2.0;
- ADO.Net components for Firebird, based on Firebird ADO.Net provider 1.6.3;
- Ability to reference compiled in Win32 application (as resources) assemblies;
- Minor enhancements
|1 August 2004
||Managed VCL 1.20 is released.
- TClrControl is added. Now it is possible to host .Net controls
on Win32 form. .Net data bindings are not supported;
- Components for ASP.Net are added - call ASP.Net pages and services
directly from Delphi Win32 application;
- Managed VCL now sets floating-point exception handling compatible
with Microsoft products including .Net framework, DirectX on startup;
- Advanced interop guide is included into Managed VCL. Corresponding
article look at http://interop.managed-vcl.com;
- Minor updates;
- Forums are started on http://www.managed-vcl.com/forum.
|10 February 2004
||Managed VCL 1.06 is released. Bug in InternalPost() is fixed. Enhanced
compatibility with DevExpress grid.
|9 February 2004
||Managed VCL 1.05 is released. Enhanced navigation in TClrDataTable and
|14 January 2004
||Managed VCL 1.00 is released. Support for C++ Builder is added. Known bugs
|28 October 2003
||Managed VCL beta is out.